So, The Littlest Picture Show has been invited to host the wonderful Movie Talk On Sunday (#MTOS) on Twitter (you may have heard of it?) to discuss the topic of TRILOGIES.
"It really is simple. There are 10 questions. We will throw out 1 question relating to the week's topic every 10 minutes starting at 20:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) every Sunday evening. All the questions and subsequent answers/discussions, by you, should simply be followed by #MTOS. In your Twitter "search" you can type in #MTOS and follow what everyone is saying and henceforth answer back and take part. If you "like" someone's answer simply Re-Tweet it like you would normally on Twitter."
"#MTOS is all about you. We will try and make the questions open ended with multiple answers. Let the discussions go off in a tangent if you find someone who agrees/disagrees with what you think. Just remember to #MTOS everything so someone neither one of you follow can also join in."
- Name your favourite trilogy! #MTOS
- What aspects make a great trilogy? Is it the character/s? Setting? Concept? SFX? #MTOS
- Which director would you say is best suited to making a trilogy and why? #MTOS
- Which trilogy would you remake and why? #MTOS
- With some memorable ones out there, who is your favourite trilogy character of all time and why? #MTOS
- Which trilogy should NEVER have been made in the first place? #MTOS
- What individual film (or one with a sequel) would you like to see made into a trilogy? #MTOS
- Do the first 3 films in a franchise constitute as a trilogy, or does a 4th, 5th, render it invalid? Discuss.. #MTOS
- With news of JURASSIC PARK 4 on the way, which franchises should never have gone/go further than number 3? #MTOS
- To finish off, what are your top 3 trilogies of all time? Rank them! #MTOS
Here is a comprehensive list of trilogies:
And here are films series with 4 instalments:
See you all Sunday 12th February at 8pm sharp, or else!